Apply For Your US EB-5 Visa From Dubai With Complete Assistance From The American Legal Center
The team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers at the American Legal Center is available to provide active guidance to clients throughout the EB-5 migration process. As such, our range of services focused on making it easier for our clients to secure the EB-5 USA visa from Dubai are inclusive of:
- Providing a free consultation with U.S. licensed lawyers in our offices in Downtown Dubai and answering any preliminary questions about the process.
- Pre-qualifying clients to ensure they are the right candidate for the program.
- Providing examples of qualifying EB-5 investment opportunities for investors to consider for their migration process. Generally, the projects provided will be from project sponsors who have completed their previous EB-5 projects successfully and have a track-record of repaying back their investor’s principal of $500,000 on time.
- Acting as the single point of contact between the client, attorney of record, the Regional Center, and the U.S. Government (USCIS).
- Ensuring the timely processing of all government applications, Form I-526, DS-260, I-829 and others.
- Providing updates on the client’s pending government approvals and attempting to expedite the approval process to the extent possible and necessary.
Apply for the EB-5 From Dubai With the Utmost Confidence
At the American Legal Center, our number one priority is to make it easier for you to apply for and secure your investment-based EB-5 in Dubai with complete ease, confidence and in a hassle-free manner. Our team of experts is here to guide you throughout the process from start to finish, thereby taking away any stress involved. Our range of services further includes:
- Prepare clients for the U.S. Embassy interview in Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Doha, Muscat or any other local embassy of their choice so that they can process their residency visas and ultimately their U.S. Green Card.
- We can provide additional relocation guidance, college enrolment resources, questions about obtaining government benefits, and other resources on maximizing your benefits as a U.S. person.
- As a general practice, we do not bill our clients on an hourly basis and encourage ongoing communications with our clients. We proudly treat each client as members of our larger family and welcome office visits in Dubai, or upon request, we can facilitate visits to our partner offices in the United States as well. In some instances, our associates will also travel to neighboring GCC and other regions to meet with and assist clients.